Saturday, April 15, 2006

It's waining it's snowing da old man is blowing!!

It's waining at my house and dere are chain laws in effect in da mountains!! Dis kinda ob blew my plans for today, but dat's okay! Mommie was going to work in da yard, so I was going to teach Frogknot da fine art ob waffing at mommie while she's scooping poop. Da whole twick to dis is to not get caught waffin!!Since we can't do dat we decided to shop!! Dis is da fing. Awi's birfday is on Tuesday and Mommie is missing her sweet widdle girl. Me an Froggie huddled and decided dat dis is what we were going to do!! We got mommie's card from her wallet and we selected some lovely fings to remind mommie ub us! First fing we bought was dis cute widdle froggie item:



From:
CharmingMilo

It's a widdle iPod charm!! Dat will be perfect for mommie's new iPod!!


Den, in honor ob our widdle Awi boo-boo head we ordered dis lovely piece ob art:


Ob course da picture is much bigger den dis!! It's eleventeen by fourteen or somefing wike dat. I'm not weally good wiff numbers yet!!

Dis came from:

http://www.laurasdogboneart.com/ She's got wots ob cool pictures!!! I fink dat she needs to make a bulldog dough!! Dat would fly off da shelf!! Eberybody wubs bullies!! :)

Mommie is getting weady to we-do da spare bedroom and we know dat she needs some new art and dis pug was too lovely to pass up!! It wooks just wike Awi!!! Well, except dat Awi wasn't purple!! Dat smile is Awi's dough!! I don't know if mommie will put it up in da spare room or not dough. I fink dat she might move stuff around cause she might want to hab dis piece in da office or her bedroom where she can see it often and smile!!

Den, did you fink dat I forgot about me???

WAFF!!

I would neber forget about me!!! I am da most important person (okay, dog) in my world to me!! Anyway, I don't hab a picture to show you ob what I am getting mommie for me!! I talked to Milo's mommie at CharmingMilo and asked her if she could do a custom bracelet wiff a Baywee on it!! She said dat she could!! Since it's a custom piece (actually, all her pieces are one ob a kind, but I wike feeling special) I don't hab a picture ob it yet!! Howeber, I can show you a custom picture she made ob Milo!!



I got dis picture off ob Milo's page:

Milo

and it says dat maybe she can make a picture ob your dogs too!!!

Well, all dis should make mommie feel better about Tuesday!! If not, den we'll pull out da last resort card and take her to dairy queen for an ice cream cone!! Dis always works to make us happy so it's gotta work for her too!!! :)

Your busy widdle shopping pals,

Baywee and Frogknot

Now we hab to go put dat card back for a while. We don't wanna get caught!!

waff

3 comments:

Cassie said...

U and Fwoggie are soooo sweet gibing yur mommie all doze luvlee pwesents. Dese pwesentz will make her smile, and dat is always a gud ting!

We wuv your Fwoggie pwesent and de puggee piktur and we kan't wate to see a pikture of de luvlee bullee charm!

Happee Easter to you and Fwoggie and mommie too!

Lubz,
Cassie, Mommie, and Angel Impy

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys sure are thoughtful getting all that stuff for your mommy. I saw Mummy make the bracelets and the charm and you guys are gonna love 'em!! She put something speshul in the pakij for your mommy, too, so we hope you like everyting.
Luv, Milo

bay said...

Dear Milo's mommie - I saw my mommie working too!! She is almost done working on some special widdle project for your mommie. Me an Frogknot haben't been allowed to help wiff it. Mommie said somefing about she might as well break off boff arms if she wets us help. I don't know exactly what dat might mean, especially since we're such great helpers, but we do wike having a mommie wiff her two arms so we aren't helping her dis time!!

waff

Lub,

Baywee and Frogknot