Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It feels wike summer!!

We are habing beautiful weather!! Mommie is weaving da windows open so me an Froggie spent most ob da day waying on da back ob da wubseat!! It was so nice!! I am so glad dat summer is coming!! Not only is summer around da corner, but so is Easter!! Dis is Frogot's first Easter!!! I fink dat da Easter bully is bringing Froggie a Easter basket!! Widdle Froggie has so much to learn!! It's a good fing dat I am here to teach him all dese ropes!!

We still haben't heard from Toby. I weally fink dat we need to put his face on a milk carton!! We need to find my bad ole keekat!! It's been a week and he hasn't eben been home to change clothes or anyfing!! Dis just doesn't seem right to me!! Hey Toby! If you're weading dis den COME HOME!! Or at weast send a post card or somefin!! We are getting worried!! I fink dat eben Jay is starting to get worried now!!

Oh, one more fing. Frogknot kissed a baby today. When she was sitting down den he was her best fwiend!! If she stood up den Frog had to wun ober behind mommie, bark and cwy at da baby!! Dis widdle girl is just wearning to walk, what did Frog fink?? Dat dis baby was going to chase him?? Dis puppy is such a sissywimp sometimes!! It will be a wong time before dat widdle baby could keep up wiff Frog.

Your bestest pal,

Baywee

No comments: