Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mommie got a frog today!!!


Our Fwiends Michele and Rocky sent mommie a widdle frog. Michele told mommie dat dis wasn't a toy for me or Frog!! Dis was a present for mommie only!!

Well, mommie fought and fought about what she was going to do wiff dis cute widdle frog, den she decided!!

She put Froggie on da shelf wiff me and Arizona!! I fink dat it wooks great!! I see me, I see Awi-boo-boo head and I see Frog!! One ob dese days Mommie will put a weal picture ob Frog up on our shelf too. He will sit right by mommie's Frog toy!!

Michele, fanks so much for sending my mommie dis silly widdle frog!! Dat was so thoughful ob you and Rocky!! We're sure are so blessed to hab such good fwiends wike you guys!!

Your pals,

Frogknot and Baywee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baywee,Frog and Mommie,
Just wanted you to know we are thinking of Unca Raymond and pray that God Blesses him this Easter.
We ask God to keep him safe so he can visit with you soon.

Your friends over the mountains, SusieQ N Biker