Friday, April 28, 2006

Guess who visited today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had company when Mommie got home from work today!!

UNCA RAYMOND!!!

I wan and grabbed a toy right away!!! Unca Raymond was twying to wook at some pictures, but I didn't wet dat stop me!! I lub my unca and haben't seen him in a wong, wong time!! Unca Raymond didn't disapoint me either!! We did a wot ob pwaying!!


Dis is widdle Frogknot meeting unca Raymond for da very first time! Froggie wasn't sure what to fink, but I fought dat he did weally well considering dat he didn't know Unca Raymond!!


Den Unca Raymond pulled dis present out for mommie!! Dis is a big, heavy coin! It says "Operation Iraqi Freedom" on one side.. den on da other side...

It's da denber broncos!! It came in a clear plastic widdle case so dat it can't get damaged or anyfing. Dis was so nice ob unca Raymond!!

Den after we pwayed and pwayed Mommie and Unca Raymond went out to dinner. Dey had a weally nice dinner and da nice people at da eating pwace (Ebery one go eat at Texas Roadhouse! Dey are good people!!!) dey gabe my unca Raymond a free dinner for all his efforts in Iraq! Now dis was one ob da nicest fings dat I eber saw.. Well, If I had seen it anyway!! I always hab to get dis kind ob news second hand from mommie. Dat makes it weally hard to ponder a life in journalism. I can't cross da street by myself, I can't dribe, I can't go out to eat wiff my unca Raymond, I can't... well, you know - it just goes and goes and goes!!

Unca Raymond will be back in Iraqi soil again on May 7th. He's going for another year!! I fink dat he's doing pretty good work!! It sure wooks wike it to me anyway!! We got to see some ob his pictures! I wish dat Awi coulda seen unca Raymond. She always wubed him a wot and he was always so nice to her.

Lub,

Baywee and Frogknot

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless Your Unca Raymond. I am so glad that you and Froggie had so much fun with him today. And so happy for your Mommie that she got to see and spend such a nice evening with her brother. He will be in my prayers and thoughts until he is back again in the good old USA.

Murphy said...

Mommy says we is so lucky to have people like your Uncle Raymond protecting us and we should always, always suppor our troops over seas.

Give Uncle Raymond a big slurpy kiss for me to say thank you.

Murphy

Anonymous said...

I hope you gave Unca Raymond kisses from all of your doggy friends! Unca Raymond deserves the best and puppy kisses are it!

Anonymous said...

Ajax and Bugsy say THANK YOU Unca Raymond!! and send hugs and kisses to him, and butt sniffs to Baywee and da Frog.

The humans here in KY also send big thanks to Uncle Raymond, and prayers for him and all the troops!

Cassie said...

Gib yur Unca Waymond lotz of cairn kisses fwom me, and tell him tanks from mommie for protecting our cuntwy. We wemember him and all de oders who are all awound de world in our pwayers.

Lub,
Cassie