Wednesday, April 05, 2006

No one can eber hab too many toys!!!

Dis is what me an Frogknot fink anyway!!! Mommie doesn't understand why we hab to take ebery toy out ob ebery box. Dis is just silly! It's very easy to understand!! Me and Frog wanna pway wiff dem!!! Mommie said dat dis weekend we're going to get a new toybox. We hab four right now, but dey are oberflowing wiff toys. First mommie said dat she was going to frow some toys away and neber buy us any new toys. Dis made widdle Froggie a bit worried!!! He wikes all our toys!!! Den mommie decided dat we'll just get bigger boxes. Dat should fix our problem!!! If da boxes are bigger and we hab more ob dem den it will be very easy for mommie to buy us new toys!!!

Oh, and another fingie. Wast night we tried to watch The Chronicles of Narnia but eberytime we tried to watch it den mommie's pager fingie went off. Dis is one problem wiff being on call. DEY CALL YOU!!!! We wanna see dis movie (we bought it) but eben more, we wanna eat da popcorn dat goes wiff watching a movie!!! I fink dat mommie is going to get Brokeback Mountain too. Dat works great for us. It just means more popcorn!!

And just one more fingie before I go. I was typing dis message in word and it's amazing how many ob my words are underlined red!!! Some were eben underlined green!! I was starting to fink dat it was Christmas time or somefing!!

Your pals,

Baywee and Froggie

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Hey Baywee and Frog

You two is very lucky to have so many toys. Every time Mommy and Daddy buys me a new toy, me eats all up in short order. Me is down to a kong ball, and two rubber bones. Thems won't even give me any stuff animals cause thems doesn't like cleaning up the stuffing.

Murphy (the under toyed)