Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Birfday Awi-Boo-Boo head!!!

Today is is Awi’s 10th birfday so I hab to sing da song dat I'b sung for as long as I'be known Arizona. Dis is how it goes:

Happy Birfday to you
Happy Birfday to you
Happy Birfday dear Awi!!!
Happy Birfday to you!!

Eberybody can sing awong if dey want to!! If we sing it loud enough den Awi and all her fwiends will hear it on da rainbow bridge!

Awi, we've done some changing since you weft us. Mommie adopted a puppy, widdle Froggie, and he's wike you in so many ways!!! He wakes up just wike you always did. He's happy, happy, happy!! He wuns down da hallway ebery morning chattering just wike you did!! I don't fink dat anyone eben remembers dat I'm not a morning person!!! I hab to wisten to dis stuff ebery morning!!! Another fing dat dis puppy does is he steals my toys, sometimes he eben takes dem away from me, just wike you used to do. Den he turns and wuns so fast on his widdle wegs to get under mommie's desk!! Just wike it used to be your safe base, now it's his!! I still don't fink dat is a very fair tactic, but it makes mommie waff! Awi, dis guy eben talks to his food wike you used to do!! He stands at our doggie dish and takes food out den drops it on da floor and pways wiff it. Den at da end ob day day he sweeps in your spot on da bed. At first mommie didn't wike dat a wot because it was your spot, but we've gotten used to it so now it's okay.

In da evenings me and mommie sit on da deck and we wook out under your tree where you are. We weally miss how you used to bark at dat tree. Wike what did you fink?? Dat da tree was going to jump up and get out ob your way?? You were da best and silliest widdle pug in the world! More than anything we wish dat you were still here!! Widdle Frogknot would dribe you crazy just wike he does me!!

We miss you lots, boo-boo!!! We still talk about you every day!!

Mommie dug up da post we made when Awi passed away, so if you're new and want to wead it, or if you just want to remember den here is da link:

My_sister_Awizona

Lub and wots ob kisses,

Baywee, Frogknot and mommie too

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Deer Baywee, mommie and me are singing happee birfday to Awi reel loud, hope she can heer us! Neder ob us kan sing bery gud, but Awi will feel our lub.

Hope you and mommy hab a day of bery happee memries about yur sweet Awi!

Lubs,
Cassie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dear Ari, I hope you're running and playing and having a great birthday at Rainbow Bridge.

You are missed very much here, not only by Mom and Baywee, but by everybody that knew you!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Bailey, Vicki and Frognot,
We are thinking of you today on Awi's birthday.I hope that the happy memories can make you smile today.Awi was the luckiest pug who ever lived.
We will always remember that beautiful smile!
Hugs to you all today.
Debbie and Stella