Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Milo's mommie, Debbie, made my mommie cwy today!!!

Mommie got da package ob stuff dat me and Frogknot ordered from Milo's store, CharmingMilo


First she got dis new charm fingie from Frog (Mommie already got a frog bracelet!!)


Den mommie found dis bracelet in da package!!! Wook at dat wikeness!!! It also has another widdle charm dat is a heart dat has my name "Baywee" inside da heart, Den under my picture is my name again and it says "Bailey." Now dat is a custom bracelet!! I fink dat eberyone should hab a custom bracelet ob dere dogs too!! Dis is da best part. Dis bracelet wooks just wike me and it eben has my name on it so now if mommie eber forgets my name den all she has to do is wook down and wead and she'll see dat I am Baywee and she will know what I wook wike in an instant!! Now dis is one cool feature!!

Den mommie read da note from Milo's mommie and in da note she said dat she knew dat mommie wanted a bracelet for all ob her babies so dere was someone else dat needed to be included... So I funked and funked and I couldn't fink ob who dat was... Was mommie hiding a new dog??? Hmmm... Den mommie put her hand back in da package and what did she find????


SHE FOUND AWI!!!!!!

Not only did she find Awi, but dis bracelet for Angel Awi and it is all white ! It has two charms. One dat is Awi wiff her halo and da second charm is where Awi earned her wings!!


Dis made mommie cwy and cwy!!! Mommie told me dat she showed wots and wots ob people and dey all lubed dese bracelets. Mommie kept telling dem "don't you need somefing wike dis to remind you ob your baby while you'e at work???"


Dis is me an Awi together again!!!

We sure lub you, Milo's mommie!!! We hab a widdle somefing dat my mommie has been working on for you and it will go out in da mail dis week!! Fanks for gibing my mommie happy tears today!

Your bestest pals,

Baywee and Frogknot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that YOU'RE all so happy! I am sorry I made your mommie cry, but it sounds like it was a good cry, Bailey! And it wasn't easy to draw someone as good-looking as you. I am glad you think I got your likeness. The Arizona bracelet meant a lot to me, too. We loved reading about you and Awi together and she is sorely missed here, even though we never met her. We also love Frogknot, and now Awi has her own special place on your mommie's wrist, too! The three pups together at last!

Anonymous said...

those are very cute Baywee.....i think it looks just like you and ari and the frog. well, other than the frog being a little greener than i remember frognot being in his pictures. lol!

bay said...

Da widdle tadpole wooked terribly green when he ate dose Rolaids!!! I do hab to say dat green wasn't his best color dat day... especially when he kept barfing all ober eberyfing!!