Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Da Easter Bully was here!!! Da Easter Bully was here!!!


Wookie at what we hab here!!!! Me and Froggie (and mommie) got a box from Rooby da Easter Bully, Roobie's sister Annabelle and Roobie's mommy!!!! I wanted to open da package right away, but mommie wooked at her new calendar (She got it from da Easter Bully!!!) and wooked at it... Den she fowned and said "Baywee, I don't fink dat you can open dis yet. It's not Easter until Sunday!! Well, dat made Frogknot cry!! It's his first Easter!! Dere is nuffin wrong wiff opening da package early if da Easter Bully sent dem herself!! Dis only seems fair to us!! Mommie fought about it again and said okay. I fink dat she was just tired ob hearing Frog cry, but dat's okay wiff us!! Anyway dat we can open is good for us!!!


Mommie took off da paper wrapping and wook at what we got!!! Doritos!!! I told Frog dat he would lub Doritos!!! Den mommie gabe me dat stink eye and told me dat it wasn't Doritos!! She said dat smart people recycle and reuse fings wike boxes! Dat made us respect Rooby da Easter Bunny eben more!! She recycles!! :)

Mommie finally got da box open and she found a nice widdle note from Roobie, Annabelle and Gala. Dey wished us a very nice Easter! What a nice fing to do!! Mommie wooked at da instructions on da note and said "Baywee, da basket is for you and widdle Frog, you got a great big egg!! Den she put dem on da table so dat we could wook fings ober!! Froggie tried to eat my bastet!! Dat's puppies for you!


Dis is Frog's frog! He was showing him to me and I took a widdle taste. It was a very good frog!!


Den Froggie did somefing dat is so touching for mommie!! Froggie stole my toy (see dat new green bone?? I got dat from da Easter Bully!!) and he wan and wan until he got to mommie's desk den he was happy. Widdle Awizona used to always steal my toys and wun and hide under da desk too. Frog does a wot ob fings dat Awi used to do. Mommie might fink dat it's cute and touching, but I made sure dat I got my toy back!!



Den for good measure I made sure dat I took Froggie's widdle frog... Just checking to see if he notices!!!

Dear Easter Bully Rooby, Annabelle and Gala - Fanks so much for finking about us!! You made our Easter extra special!!! We sure did lub eberyfing!!!

Your happy pals,

Baywee and Frogknot

No comments: