Sunday, April 23, 2006

We are having a nice rewaxing day today!!

It's a nice warm day and I fink dat mommie is going to work in da yard today. Me an Frogknot talked about helping her, but den we said "Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" we'd rather sit on da deck and waff at her!! Mommie took some pictures ob us today:



Dis is me standing on da deck wooking for my widdle tadpole. Dat widdle boy is always into somefing!!


And here is dat widdle Frog ob mine!! Wook at dis disrespect! He's sticking his tongue out at me!

Time for just a widdle taste test to see how da grass is doing!


Dis is me twying to wook majestic. Well, okay, it was me telling mommie to quit bugging me cause I weally wanted to go wun da fence wiff da neighbor dog, but mommie hates dat.


Some widdle Frog hiding in da grass!!



Dis is my lawn chair. Frog doesn't hab one yet, but I fink dat mommie is wooking to get him one. I fink dat he should get my chair and I should get a new one!! Somefing's not fair about dis whole fing!!!

Our house is weally messy wight now. Mommie was pwaying wiff all our toys and dey are all ober dis house!!! I don't get why mommie doesn't pick fings up after she pways wiff dem!! I fink dat me and Frogknot will hab to get on her for dis!!

waff

Your pals,

Baywee and Frogknot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dogs are the many faces of the writter of this blog!!!

Cassie said...

Luks wike u all had a nice wewaxing day der in Colorado! Lub de piktures of u and Fwoggie outside.

Lubz,
Cassie