Thursday, April 06, 2006

Baywee is waffin at me!!!

Dis is Froggie and here's da fing. I hab dis groomer appointment on Saturday morning and I'm a widdle worried about it. Well, Baywee told me dat she alweady talked to Teresa (she is da nice wady dat cuts our nails) and told her to gibe me either a poodle or a Frog cut!!! I don't eben know what a poodle is!!!! I don't fink dat I want to wook wike dem dough!!! I fink dat I should hab some sort ob yorkie cut. And I know dat my name is Frog, but hab you eber seen a frog??? Dey don't eben hab any hair!!! Baywee said dat dere are dogs out dere wiff no hair at all!! I don't wanna be a hairless doggie dough!! I fink dat I would wike to just hab a nice widdle puppy cut!!! Dat would make me weally happy!!

Wots ob Ribbits,

Frogknot

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Deer Fwoggie, dunt let Baywee skare u. I m kwite sure dat yur mom will ask Teresa to gib u a nice widdle puppee harecut! At eny wate, wateber she does to u, it won't be worse dan wat my mommy did to mi!!

Will wuk forward to seeing yur nu "do" Saturday abter yur momma takes yur pikture and posts it.

Lubz,
Cassie

Murphy said...

Froggie

You sure don't want to look like no sissy poodle (even though Mommy had one a long time ago and her loved it very much)And don't let them put no bow in your top knot neither. You is a little boy dog not a sissy dog.

Murphy (who doesn't have to worry about them sort of grooming things cause hims has short hair)