Tuesday, July 26, 2005

We made posters for da neighborhood!


I'm worried dat people won't recognize Mr Blue Bear. If you wook close at dis picture, den if you can picture him wiff out his arms, and he's not dis cwean either. And he's not as chubby cause mommie took out some of da stuffing in his body when she discovered dat he was disarmed.


Just picture him flatter, dirtier and wiff no arms and den you know who Mr Blue Bear is!!

If you see him call Baywee, don't call Mommie! Mommie already said dat I can't hab him back cause squirrels hab germs. Well, I hab germs too and I want Mr Blue Bear!!

I've been on da wook out for da kidnapper today, but I haben't seen him anywhere in da backyard, fence or da trees. I'm going to keep wooking dough!!

Your pal,

Baywee

Oh, and do you see Mr Blue Bear's pretty white widdle face?? Dat's not white anymore either. I was chewing on his face, but just a widdle bit!!

No comments: