Saturday, July 23, 2005

It's wike Christmas in July!!





It's wike Christmas in July!!
Our bestest favorite neighbor's had a garage sale (but no one eben bought da garage, just da stuff dat dey had waying outside on dere dribway, how weird is dat???) After da sale dey gabe me an Awi all ob da stuffed toys!! It was wike Christmas in July! We pwayed and Pwayed wif our new toys! My very favorite was a yellow bear, and Awi's was dis purple hush puppy doggie. She got to keep it for a wong time, but den I had to check it out for myself. I got yelled at cause dis purple doggie bewongs to Awi! How fair is dat??? Den after I had to gibe back dis purple doggie awi didn't eben want it anymore. She said dat it had my germs on it. She took a widdle gray puppy and she's hiding wif it under mommie's desk wight now! She finks it's wike her baby or somefin
!

I hab to figure out a way to keep all dese toys for myself! I hab to go plot dis out. Dere must be a way!

Your pal,

Baywee





No comments: