Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Cameras come wif wots ob rules!!!

I got to use mommie's camera for da first time tonight. I fink dat it might have been for da wast time too, but I'm not sure yet. I guess it depends on how mad she is at me, and how long that madness wasts!!

Camera's come wif wots ob rules. Mommie said dat da first fing anybully needs to know is dis very important fact. If you pick up da camera den da first fing you must (must, must, must) do is put dis stwap fingie around your neck. Dis is weally important cause if you don't do it den somefin can distract you (wike Baywee) and you can dwop da camera fingie. Dropping is a bad idea!!!

Da second fing dat any good photographer needs to know is dat da picture taker is not normally supposed to be in da picture. If you want to take a picture of bunnies, den you hab to point da camera at bunnies and not at Baywee. Oberwise you won't get a picture ob bunnies at all. You will hab to wook at your own pretty mug and it might not be in focus (whateber dat means. I know I always wook my best in pictures!) If you do forget to turn da camera around dats okay cause when you snap da button den you will know wight away dat it's wrong cause you will get wots ob wight in your eyes and you won't be able to see bunnies for a widdle wile.Wucky for us eyesite does come back!!

I had two bunnies in da yard today!! I couldn't find da baby dough. Awi said dat we should name dese bunnies somfin more dan just "yard bunny." Our neighbor has a yard bunnie too and day named him "Frank." Dat doesn't sound wike a really good name to me dough. Why would someone name a bunny frank??? I was finking somefin wike Killer or Spike or Butch - or maybe somefin wike dat. After all, bunnies do bite bulldogs!!

Mom said dat dis picture was good for a first (or second if you count dat picture I took ob me) try and dat I could be a photographer when I grow up cepting for one fing, and dis is da fing dat is da reason dat I'm hiding and mom is yelling. When you are a photographer you hab to be weally still and wait for your shot. Sometimes you might eben habe to wait for longer den a bully can stand, but mommie says it's worth it if you want a good photo, but here's da one fing you don't want to do. If you see a bunny and you take his picture, den you might consider taking another picture, or maybe take a picture ob another fing. What you don't want to consider is CHASING da bunnies to see if you can run as fast as dem!!!

Here is da reason why. My neck is lower to da ground den mommies is so it didn't do much good to put it around my neck cause it hits da ground. Mommie fought dat it was a weally BAD IDEA to dwag her camera up and down da street chasing bunnies. If you do dat den you can expect to be yelled at. Dat is da way wife is. Make sure you take da camera off and hand it safely to your mommie den run!! Dat way you will only get in trouble for weaving your yard and wunning in da street wif out holding hands. You won't get yelled at for wetting da camera go bonk, bonk up an down da street. Just a widdle tip from photographer Baywee!!

Oh yeah, and don't forget dat if you're taking a picture dat you should keep da camera straight. Dis picture was a widdle sideways, but den, I'm always a widdle sideways so it works for me. Mommie says dat you have to be creative and try new fings (except for da bang, bang fing wif da camera - dat's neber good or creative!!)

Now I gotta go see if I'm still in a wot of trouble,

Baywee

No comments: