Monday, July 25, 2005

Someone's getting married!!

My pal Milo's mommie is getting married!! Dat means dat Milo is getting a deddy!! I fink dat he's kind ob excited about dis upcoming marriage, what do you fink?



I'm not sure what a marrige is, but I fink dat it means dat Milo is getting adopted again, dis time by a deddy!! Dat must mean more toys! And Deddy's wike to rough house and pway wif dere boys, right? I fink dat Milo is a wucky boy!! I hear dat weddings are wike birfdays. Dere are presents and cake too! I hope dat Milo gets a present too!


Congratulations to my bery good fwend! I hope I get a piece ob dat wedding cake too!!
Your pal,
Baywee
Here is Milo's page so dat you can read all about the adventures in his kindgom and his Mum's upcoming marriage fingie http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=122254&j=t
If you hab a moment den I hope dat you can wish dem wots ob fun years for dere future!
Dis photo ob Milo ( 'andsome isn't he?) was modified by my very good fwend, Ce!!
PS Milo - Hide in da suitcase so dat you can go on dat honeymoon fingie dat your mommie was talking 'bout!!

No comments: