Wednesday, July 27, 2005

EEK!!! Mr Blue Bear!!!!


HELP!!!!!!!!

Dis is terrible!! Dis note was taped to our front door! Mommie didn't see it when she came home cause it was taped way at da bottom ob da door!! I hab to find nuts! I asked Awi to help, but do you know what she said??? She said "Baywee, you ARE a nut. Send yourself!!!"

Mr Blue Bear!! I'm coming to sabe you!! Be a good boy! I'll find some nuts! I wonder if dis squirrel wikes liberwurst... no wait. I don't wanna share my wiberwurst wif him!!

Mr Blue Bear, I'm sorry dat I ripped your arms off! Come home where you are safe! Well, mostly safe. Cepting dat I don't weally trust me to not eat you. HURRY HOME MR BLUE BEAR!!!

Wub,

Baywee

PS, Someone, hurry and call the ABC or ESPN or someone!! We gotta find Mr Blue Bear. If my two wegged brudder was here right now he'd shoot dis squirrel wif his paint ball gun. Dis squirrel deserves to be blue himself!!

No comments: