Thursday, July 28, 2005

Dis is me and monkey face

Dat's what I decided to call him! He's my favorite new toy. Awi twied to take monkey face once, but I pushed another toy her way. She doesn't weally know da difference and she doesn't name her toys anyway so it's all good just as long as she has somefin to pway wif.


Here's a pi
cture ob me and monkey face:

Awi snuck up after dis shot and she twied to take monkey face from me: I said AWI!! Don't take monkey face!! Take wion or purple bear!! Mommie always says "Baywee, can't you wet Awi hab her own way??" But if I wet Awi hab her own way, den how will I be able to take my own way??? Dis just doesn't work!! It has to be Baywee's way! Fings just work better in our house if Baywee is happy.






Here's one more shot ob me before bed. I wook wike a cutie pie, don't I??? :)


I wike Monkey face a wot and so far he seems to wike me too. I'm taking him to bed wif me tonight. I want to make sure dat Backyard Squirrel doesn't twy to make himself Inside The House Squirrel!! I don't want to share too many fings wif him!!

I guess dat mommie was wight about gibing him dat ober toy. We checked da fence a widdle while ago and doggie is gone!!! I didn't eben see Backyard Squirrel come and take him. Mommie and I checked around to make sure dat he didn't fall off, but he was no where to be found! We know dat he's going to sweep wif da Backyard Squirrel family tonight!

Good night Mr Blue Bear!! We hope dat you hab a wotta fun wibing wif da squirrels!

Fanks for da cool new toys, Mommie! I wub you best!!

Your pal,

Baywee

No comments: