Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Dis, Dat and oberfings

I don't fink dat dis is fair. It's a beautiful morning and I'm sitting outside on the deck in my chair just enjoying wife and do you know what happens??? Mommie starts calling me. I ignore her cause I'm just sitting outside enjoying da morning and finking about fings. Den she calls louder so I ignore more. Mommie really is ruining my beautiful morning wif all her loud noises!! Den she comes to da door and says "Baywee, wook, I'm going to be wate for work. You hab to come in now!! I've been calling you! Wets go." So I turn my back on her. I hab a morning to enjoy!! Den she steps out onto da deck and SHE MADE ME COME INSIDE!!! Dis is not fair!! I wasn't doing nuffin but enjoying a beautiful morning!! I fink dat eberybully should be able to enjoy a nice morning wif out someone yelling in dere ears!!

Now for some ober fings. We hab a new yard bunny in our front yard! We saw him yesterday! He is just a widdle baby. I tried to say hi to him, but he wan under da bushes! I want to take a picture of him so mommie said dat would be okay. Tonight she's going to wet me use her camera for da first time. I've neber taken a picture before. I'm very excited! I hope dat da bunny wikes habing his picture taken!!

It's supposed to be hot again today. I wike average. I'm not big on all dis hot stuff we've been having.

Well, I need to get off ob mommie's computer. She weft for work alweady and I need to hit da wubseat and wook for bunnies.

Your pal,

Baywee

No comments: