Friday, July 08, 2005

Twip to PetsMart



Today mommie took me to petsmart to get my nails cwipped. I wanted to dribe da car, but mommie said dat I'm not allowed to until I am fibe. Dis is eben dough I hab a wicense dat I wear around my neck!!
I wub going to petsmart!! The people dat cwip my nails are my most favorite people. While day are cutting my nails I wike to wik dem in da face. It makes dem waff and it makes me wiggle my widdle butt all around. I hab a wotta fun dere!!

Afterwards we came home and I posed wif my tough bully wook. It always makes mommie waff.


Tomorrow is Awi's puggie day in da park. I don't get to go, but mommie said dat she's going to take pictures of Awi and her fwiends! Mom says dat I weally need to allow Awi her space... whateber dat means. I fink dat Awi has wots of space alweady. What does she need more space for???

We're watching a scarey mobie tonight called "Hide and Seek" I don't know if it's scary or not, but I sure do wub it when we watch mobies because mommie makes popcorn and she shares it wif us sad sack faces!! We wub dat!!

Running to sabe my pwace on da couch before Awi gets it,

Baywee

No comments: