Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Stop Thief!! Come Back!!!!




Dis is what happened today. I was sitting on da deck wif my Mr Blue Bear. He is a bear dat I got a few days ago from my bestest neighbors. Me an Mr Blue Bear were just sitting on da deck doin nuffin at all. Den mommie calls me in to da house.

She said:"Baywee, come and get a piece of wiberwurst before I put it away."Well, I didn't really hab a choice. I had to go get a piece cause I knew dat Awi was going to eat a piece! I weft Mr Blue Bear on da deck cause, eben dough he's my best fwiend, I don't wike him enough to share my wiberwurst. After I got my snack I ran right out to da deck and Mr Blue Bear was GONE!! Den I heard a noise and I wooked off da deck ober to da fence and I SAW HIM!! Mr Blue Bear was being kidnapped by the backyard squirrel!! He was sitting dere in da squirrel's mouth!! I yelled at him,

"Mr Blue Bear, jump!!

Sabe yourself from dis dangerous kidnapper!!"

Mr Blue Bear just wooked at me wif dese big sad eyes! He couldn't jump because I wipped his arms off yesterday!! What hab I done?!?!?! Why was I so mean to Mr Blue Bear??

I wan off da deck barking weally loud! I wan straight for da fence. Mommie came to see what Iwas barking about and so I kept telling her, "WOOK UP AT DA FENCE!!!"

Den she spotted Mr Blue Bear and dis killer squirrel and she started to WAFF!! Den instead ob trying to come down and help me sabe my bestest fwiend she went back in da house to get her camera! She wanted a picture ob dis bad squirrel wif Mr Blue Bear in his widdle mouff!! I'm finking dat she wanted a photo so dat she could show it to da police, but she didn't say for sure. Ebedience you know. Anyway, by da time she came back out (I fink it was hours, she said it was moments) da squirrel wan da fence and was gone. Mommie said dat it was probably my fault due to the fact dat I was barking my head off and trying to get da squirrel off ob da fence. Well, ob course I was doing dose fings! Mr Blue Bear needed help!

Mommie walked da fence and wooked all ober, but we haven't been able to find Mr Blue Bear anywhere. Dat means dat he's going to hab to sweep outside tonight in dis cold weather. I'm pretty sad about dis.I came back into da house and I got Mr Cow and took him out on da deck. Mommie said dat it isn't nice to use Mr Cow as a decoy wike dat, but I couldn't figure out what else I could do to get Mr Blue Bear!! Dis ploy didn't work dough. Da squirrel came back and was sitting in da plum tree and he was waffin at me. I didn't see my bear anywhere wif him. Mommie sad dat he probably took Mr Blue Bear to his den.

Mommie said dat eben if dis mean, bitting, squirrel brought Mr Blue Bear back dat I couldn't habe him anymore. She said dat squirrels carry wots ob fings, and we don't want Baywee to get sick. I'm weally sad, but mommie said dat maybe we can find a new Mr Blue Bear somewhere dat is wike da old Mr Blue Bear.

I'm neber going to weave my toys out all by dem selves again! Dis is an outrage!

I WUB YOU, MR BLUE BEAR!!

Sadly yours,

Baywee

No comments: