Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sometimes being nice is da best way to be!!

My mom came home today and she told me dat she's been finking about da backyard squirrel all day. She was pondering dat he probably would hab neber taken Mr Blue Bear if he didn't weally need him for somefin. I neber weally thought about it dat way. I only fought about one fing "DATS MY BEAR!! GIBE HIM BACK!!"


Den mommie said "Baywee - how would you wike to twy somefin new. How about you go pick out another toy and let's go take him ober to da fence and weabe him dere for da Backyard squirrel. Wouldn't it be so nice to be generous and do da nice fing."

I fought about it for about two seconds. Den I said "no fank you." I hab wots ob toys, (mommie says too many) but I don't hab a toy dat I fink is just okay to gib away. I wub ebery toy I hab.

Den mommie gab me dat wook. Do you know what dat wook is??? If you hab a mommie den you know exactly what dat wook is.


I went to my upstairs toybox and I picked out a toy dat I won't wike very much and I took it ober to mommie - more wook!!


So I went back to my toybox and wooked around
again. Den I started finking about Backyard squirrel. I wonder if he has a toybox... I have three toyboxes and it's not eben enough for all my toys. I was finking dat I bet he doesn't hab toys to pway wif and chew on. And what if he had widdle baby squirrels. Dey might want a toy to pway wiff just da way dat me an Awi pway wif our toys. Den I decided dat I was going to gibe him my favorite doggie toy. He doesn't hab a face anymore, but he is a very good toy!! So I took him ober to mommie and my widdle doggie wooked kind ob sad. Mommie sad dat was a widdle silly considering doggie didn't hab a face to wook sad wif. Den me an Mommie took doggie out to da fence and mommie put him on da top ob da fence for Backyard squirrel.
Don't mind da no eyes fing - It didn't hurt him when I chewed up his face. We were best friends!! He sure is up high on da fence dough.


After I helped mommie put doggie up on the fence I was feeling a widdle sad. Mommie said dat maybe I would feel better if I wrote a nice widdle note to Backyard Squirrel, so I stretched out on da floor wif my crayons (dis is a true story, da purple ones are da best tasting crayon!!)



I felt so much better after writing dis note. !! I'm glad dat I can be fwiends wif backyard squirrel wike I'm fwiends wif da yard bunnies, Killer and Brutus!

Den da bestest fing in da world happened!!!
Do you wanna know what happened???

Well, wook at dis!!! Mommie was wait coming home from work today! She stopped at Target and she bought me some TOYS!! She fought dat a new toy might make me feel better about woosing my Mr Blue Bear!! She was wight!! I wubed all ob my toys! I got a wion, big mousie, brown bear, purple bear, and I gotta MONKEY!! I wub dat monkey da best out ob all ob dese toys!!

Well, I'll be back wader - I gotta go see if Backyard squirrel took doggie yet!!

Your Pal,

Baywee

No comments: