Monday, July 18, 2005

We bwoke a record, and it wasn't eben my fault!!!

I didn't break nuffin!! We spent most ob our time inside today because dis fing dat day call a temperature was 105 today. Dat was a record!! One ob da records we broke was from dis pwace in time called da 1800's. I guess dat means dat it was weally hot!!!

Me an Awi were kind of babies about it. We were bored because what can anyone do when it's dat hot out?? It's not good for walks and mommie won't wet me go anywhere in da car eben wif air conditioning beause she says dat it's just too hot out. We spend most ob our time downstairs watching tb while mommie wead dis new harry potter book. Mommie says it's good, but don't take my word for it. I habent read it yet. I don't get a turn until after mommie has read it. She said somefin about people first. Dat doesn't seem to be very nice dough. She needs to wern how to share.

For a tweet tonight we got an ice cream sandwich! It was yummy!! I wub ice cweam. Awi said dat she saw mommie swip a pill into mine, but i didn't taste nuffin. Mommie has also noticed dat some of my hair seems to be growing back. Awi seems to fink dat it's cause mommie is gibbing me des throid pills, but i don't fink so. I haben't seen a pill yet! I know dat when I do I will spit it out I hate pills!

Awi says dat it's time for bed now, I hab to hurry so that I can try to get my spot, which just also happens to be where mommie finks dat she needs to sweep.

Your pal,

Baywee

No comments: