Friday, July 29, 2005

We had a ruff night and day

Mommie woke up in da middle ob da night wast nght. She was SICK, SICK, SICK!!! She spent all her night in da baffroom. I have to tell you. dis really disturbed my sleep! She was up and down and up and down and barfing eberywhere. She was still weally sick dis morning so she had to call in sick. She spent most ob her day in bed. Dat disturbed my day!! Eben dough she was mostly quiet (ober dan da barfing) I still knew dat she was in bed, so it was hard doing all ob my regular fings. I decided to make da best ob fings and try to take care ob Mommie. While she was sweeping, I'd dwag all my toys on to da bed so dat mommie could sweep wif wots ob company. Den when I could tell dat she weally wasn't feeling good, while she was sweeping, I'd cwimb on top ob her. Dat way I could keep her warm. I fink dat it was da nicest fing I could do to take care ob her and she didn't seem to mind (much.)


Anyway, we just got out ob bed. Mommie said dat she's going to take more meds and way on da couch for a widdle while. I hope dat Mommie feels better tomorrow. I don't wike it much when she's sick and I don't fink dat she wikes it eber!!

Going to stake my pwace out on da couch,

Baywee

No comments: