Sunday, September 17, 2006

We are going out today!!!

Mommie told me wast night dat me and Froggie are going to Petsmart today!! We need our nails trimmed up and we haben't seen our friends in about 6 weeks now! Mommie said dat we also get to pick out what we want for treats and maybe eben get a toy!! I lub toys!!! Halloween is right around da corner so i fink dat we're going to wook at costumes too. I hate dressing up, but I don't fink dat Frogknot knows better so I fink dat I'm just going to point out da weally cute WIDDLE costumes. Den maybe mommie will take da hint dat Baywee only wikes to wear her football jerseys!! Speaking of football jerseys I need to get a new Champ Baywee jersey. Mine seems to have shrunk a widdle bit ober da wast year. It's kind ob tight on me. I don't know how dat happened. Mommie suggested dat it might be too many tweets and weft-obers (wike when she brings home weft-ober steak.) I fink dat she's wrong dough. It can't be from dat - I fink dat da shirt shrank by magic!! We hab to go to Target to get my shirt - dey don't sell Champ Baywee Bronco jerseys at Petsmart! Mommie has to remember to do dat da next time she's at da store. I fink dat I better write it on her list!

Frogknot is barking at da backyard squirrel! I habe to go check out dis action! Froggie is fast! I fink dat he might get dat squirrel one ob dese days!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Deer Baywee, I knowz dat yur Champ Bailey shirt jusd shrunked all by itzelf, yu sertinly didn't outgwow it! Tell mommy she must get dat weplacement shirt before de next Bwoncos game caws dey need all de luck they can get and yu needz yur lucky shirt.

Love,
Cassie