Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dis is Frogknot and I need a lawyer!!

Dis is just wrong!!!! I am not a cow!!! I am a boy! I don't eben fink dat boys can be cows!! I fink dat I hab a really good case here!! I can probably win millions wiff all dat pain and suffering stuff.

Dis is what mommie did to me dis morning:

IMG_2648
I'm not going to moo to you so just forget about dat happening!

IMG_2643
Therapy!! I know I 'm going to need therapy after this!!

IMG_2647

I'm feeling kind ob pathetic right now... Anyone gotta tweat to cheer a widdle fellow up?

I don't fink dat I've done anyfing bad enough to warrent dis kind ob treatment!! I fink I need a new home!!!

Oh wait!!

Ummm...

Neber mind about da new home fingie!! Mommie's calling and she bought us weally cool new chew bones!! Maybe I'll do all ob dis stuff wader... After my bone and my snuggle wiff mommie while she watches da broncos pway.

Your pal,

Frogknot

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Deer Fwoggie, yu makez an awful kute widdle moooo cow, eben dough it'z a widdle embawwasing. Since yur mommy wubs yu so much, maybe yu kan put up wif her duing siwwy tings like dressing yu in a cow custume.

Wubz,
Cassie

Anonymous said...

Oh Fwognot...we feel so bad four you. Razz thot at first you wuz dressed up like a dalmatian...den we told her you wuz suppoze to be a cow. We neber saw a cow dat liddle before.
You can come wiv wif us..we'll hab to hide you dough cause we tink mom and dad might freak if anodder mutley comes to live here. Dey say we're more den enuff most days.
If you need dey name of a good lawyer call us.
love,
the mutley crew

Murphy said...

LOL LOL Woof Woof ......... oh Froggie that is tha sillest thing. Me is soooo glad me is to big to have to wear a halloween costume...at least me hopes me is too big.

Murphy