Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hmmmmm.....

Why does eberybody always bwame da widdle puppy??? I don't fink dat dis is very fair!!

Mommie came home and she's bwaming me for somfing else now!!! How come I always get all da bwame??? Anyway, mommie found a widdle, TINY hole in her new recliner!!

Dis is da hole:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First I twied to bwame it on Baywee, but mommie said dat dere is no way dat Baywee's big teef made dose widdle tiny holes. So den I fought fast and I remembered da whole story!! Here's da deal!!

I was sitting up IN da chair:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And da backyard squirrel came ober for lunch!! Well, we had some peanut butter sandwiches dat Baywee made for us. Well, some ob my peanut butter weaked out and da backyard squirrel was just twying to cwean up da mess!!! I don't fink dat he meant to catch his widdle teef on mommie's chair, but he must hab done dat by accident!! Dis wooks totally wike an accident to me!! I'm sure dat no one meant to take out dis widdle tiny corner ob da chair (besides, it didn't taste dat great anyway!!!)

Hey Santa!! I'm being a weally good boy!! Just ask Baywee!!! (don't ask mommie wight now!!)

Your pal,

Baywee

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Fast tinking Fwoggie! Ob course, de bakyard skwirrel did dat! I hope yur mom will bewieve yu and not gib Santa Pawz a bad report on yu widdle gi!

We terriers hab to stik togedder!

Cassie

Anonymous said...

Maybe....it was the cow-dog who done it??? Yea, dats right, da cow-dog is da chewer of chairs. Have ya taken a look at cow teefies? Dey is BIG! Stick to dat story, kiddo.

Murphy said...

Froggie, me knows that you is being framed by that ole squirrel.....us puppies would never, ever do nothin like that

Murphy

Anonymous said...

Dear Fwoggie,
Thank you for dey good story. We have lots of squirrels around our house. Mommy loves the squirrels so from now on when I chew up the couch in dey basement I'm going to tell her dey squirrels did it. Maybe she won't be so mad if it was dey squirrels.
I'll tell her dey were getting it for dere nest...she'll be happy dat we could provide nesting. Thanks for the suggestions.

Ruby (dey mutley crew chewer and couch tearer upper)