Friday, September 08, 2006

It's snowing, it's snowing, the old man is...

Hmmm.. I don't know a word dat will rhyme wiff dat!

Well, it's snowing, but it's not snowing at my house... yet!!!! It's cold dough and it's raining!! Da news report showed how it was snowing up in da mountains! Dat is one ob da fingies dat we lub best about wibing in Colorado!! I wike snow. I fink dat Frogknot will wike it too! He was too young wast year to weally remember snow!

So, do you want to know a funny fing dat my mommie did today??? Well, inbetween our rain showers she took a bucket ob soapy water out and she brushed it all ober our dirty car!! Den when da next rain started a few minutes later it washed all da bubbles off da car!! I fought dat was weally smart!! Mommie didn't care about getting da car shiny cwean dis time, but we just had to get all dat back road, dirt road, dirt off ob da car. I fink dat it wooks weally nice now!! It sure wooks cwean to me!!

Dis is one creative mommie dat I hab!!

You pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you know what else, Bays? Your momma is a conservationist, too! Good job.