Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Frogknot Falls!

No wait!!! He was pushed!!! Dis is da truth!! Froggie was being a good boy busy sweeping under da covers wast night. (now you know why he was a good boy, Froggie was sweeping!!!) Den it happened!!! Mommie had to get outta bed and Frogknot was sweeping right by mommie's feet. When mommie pulled her wegs out ob da covers poor widdle Frogknot got pushed right out ob bed!! Mommie jumped right up, picked him up, den shoved him back under da covers. Here's da weird fingie. I don't eben fink dat Frogknot remembers!!! I asked him and he finks dat it might hab been a dream or somefing!!



Santa's offical countdown says:
102 Days, 19 hours, 16 minutes and 43 seconds until Santa comes!!

Your pal,

Baywee

3 comments:

Murphy said...

Uh oh, is it getting close to Santa time again?? Me sure hopes hims didn't find out about me snapping at Daddy.

Murphy

Cassie said...

Oh, itz getting cwose to Kristmas? Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I kantz wate!

Fwoggie will deserb speshul pwesentz cause yur momma pushed him outta de bed. Poor, poor puppy.

Anonymous said...

FwogKnot -
Dis be Peanut. Don't wet your mom fool you. I wike to sweep under de cobers too and my mommy is always kicking me and rolling me outta de bed. Den she tells me its my fault. How can dat be?