Thursday, July 20, 2006

YAY For Frogknot!!!!!!!!!

Dis is Frogknot and I want to announce to da world dat I am a good boy!!!! Dis is very official!!! Mommie told me wast night "FroggieKnottyBoy, you are such a good boy!!!" Now da reason for all dis is because one ob us in dis house (dat's me!!!) has no had an accident in three days now!!!! Wast Sunday mommie picked up da tarps dat she had on da carpet dat were protecting her carpet from dis widdle puppy and said, "Dat's it Frog, Now dis is what da carpet wooks wike. DON'T PEE ON IT!!!" I can't beweive dat she eben covered da carpet up wiff tarps and we've lived dat way, but mommie weally didn't want me to ruin anyfing (wike a cute widdle puppy wike me could eber ruin anyfing!!! And chewing up dat carpet in dat one widdle space weally doesn't count. Besides, it's only da size ob a quarter and da carpet wasn't exactly on da floor, it was on da stairs!!! We can't talk about it dough. Mommie is still a widdle bit bitter about dat!!!)

I am pretty proud ob myself!! I am Frogknot da big boy!! (well, unless somefing in da backyard scares me and I need to bark and run for mommie, but dat stuff neber counts in my book!!!)

PS - Baywee is happy dat she doesn't hab to walk on dose tarps anymore!!

Your pal,

Frogknot

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Yu sure R a gud boi, Fwoggie. Weez terrorzr bery smart and bery gud wen we wantz to be. Yur awfully kute, and smart, too! Wubz, Cassie, de corn terror

Murphy said...

Hurray Froggie boy, this is a very good thing. Me remembers when me went for a long time without having an accident. You is on tha way to growing up.'

Your Pal Murphy

Anonymous said...

Deer Fwogknot,
We are all so berry pwoud ob you!! Wets just hope dat what happens wheneber mom and dad bwag about Peanut (aka Pee-nut) not going to dey baff room in dey house does not happen to you.

Wheneber dey mention she hadn't gone to dey baffroom in dey house for a couple of days it reminds her dat she is going out in dat big yard in dat itchy grass. She deen remembers she would rather go in dey house and way out in dey sun when she goes out.

We hope you stay a big boy and your mommy don't have to put dey tarp back down. By dey way...what is a tarp. We're mutleys and don't know what dis is. Maybe our mommy and daddy can put a tarp all ober dis house for Peanut to use. But if its anyfing wike a wee-wee pad she won't use it.

bay said...

Dear mutley crew: Dis is da fing about dose tarps. You probably hab some at home!! Dey are dose big blue or grey plastic fings dat you can get in da sporting goods department at walmart or target!! I fink dat dey are 8'X10' or maybe it was 12'X14' or somefing wike dat size.

Dey weren't meant for Froggie to pee on, but dey were on da carpet so dat if he did pee den it didn't go into da carpet!! Mommie could see it easy from da plastic tarp and clean it up. It was just her way ob protecting da carpet!!

Froggie does use a widdle pee pad dat is in da baffroom. He only seems to use dat in da middle ob da night dough. I fink dat he's scared ob da dark!!!

Your pal,

Baywee