Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring!!

Dis is Baywee!! Today we woke up to wots ob thunder and lightening!! I'm not scared ob dat stuff, but I sure don't want to go out side. I mean, come on, would you wanna go outside and pee in dat kind ob weather??? I don't fink dat it's funny at all so I decided dat I'm just going to stay in bed until da weather lets up!! Den I'll fink about getting up!! I don't hab to worry about dese kinds ob fings wike mommie does!! I'm a dog! I don't hab to get up!!! Froggie has to get up dough. He's a dog, but he just wants to annoy me. How can I sweep when dis widdle puppy ob mine just wants to wick me in da face??? Dis just isn't right!!!!! I need my beauty sweep!!!!

I just heard more thunder - I'm getting under da covers now!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hey Baywee, I find hiding underneath de end table in de bedroom is a gwate pwace wen it's tundering like dat. Hopez yur wedder wuzn't like dat all day.

Wubz,
Cassie