Sunday, July 09, 2006

I stayed up all night wast night!!!!

Jay is home dis weekend for another one ob his friend's wedding. On Friday night he went to a Rockie's game. Den wast night dere was dis big fight on PPV. Jay and his fweiends twied to find a pwace where dey could see da fight for free, but eber da pwaces were already filled up or dey weren't showing it. Den Jay called mommie and mommie said "Jay, just bring your friends home and we'll order it. Jay fought dat was a good idea, but he didn't want to do it because by da time dey got here it da best stuff would be ober. Mommie (feeling wike a superhero, well, she is in my eyes anyway. I always hab a full dish ob food, clean water and new toys, but dat's a whole different story!!!) said "Do not fear, young grasshopper!! I'll order and den turn on da dvr!!!"

Mommie had pretty good timing, she missed da first fight and one round ob da second fight. All da boys came home and started da fight from da begining. Me and Froggie got to stay up wiff da boys!! Froggie only wasted until 3am and den he was a lightweight and gabe up and went to bed. I stayed up da whole time!! Dey eben went to Taco Bell and gabe me dere weftobers!! I wanted a taste ob dere beer too, but Jay wouldn't gibe me any. Mommie told him dat if he shared anyfing wike dat wiff me and I barfed den he was going to be very busy cweaning up carpets and floors. Jay said dat he's not into cweaning barf, so he wouldn't share.

Da boys are sweeping right now. I want to wake eberyone up, but mommie says to wait just a widdle while.

Frogknot doesn't know all da fun he missed just cause he went to bed!!

waff

Your pal,

Baywee

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Baywee, yu habz such a gud mommie! Wat fun yu and de Fwoggie had wit Jay n his fwiends, and just tink, it waz caws mommie came up wit dat gud idea! I've neber had leftobers from Taco Bell, but mommie eatz der a wot so I will hab to get sum fwom her.

Wubz,
Cassie

Murphy said...

Baywee you are really a party animule. You are me hero

Murphy

Anonymous said...

Dear Baywee,
We wish we could hab partied wif you and yur broder. We wike it when our two-wegger sister comes to bisit. We git to stay up all nite wike you did.
As far as de beer and barfing goes we will wet you in on a secret. eben dough our mommy works in dey aminal hospital she said dog barf makes her barf. She always makes daddy cwean it up if any ob us barf. Can you bewief it? (waff)
wub you,
The Mutley Crew