Wednesday, July 05, 2006

We gotta call wast night during da fireworks!!!!!

Widdle Tincup's (mommie weally did forget to eben ask his name!!) mommie called us!! We did find out dat he was 12 years old dough! Mommie knew dat he was an older guy!! Da girl got our name from da emergency room cause mommie weft all our info dere! Mommie gabe her da phone number for da police and gabe dem da name ob da rescue person (Heather.) Da girl dat called was maybe 12-14 years old (mommie fought dat it was impolite to ask her) and da girl related all da info back to her mommie. Dey were so happy to get dere widdle doggie back. Wike mommie fought, dey were frantic and very worried!! We are so happy dat dey got dere baby back!! Parker road is a very dangerous road!!

Dis was one almost happy ending!! I didn't get to keep him, but he is where he is loved!! Dis is important!


Your pals,

Baywee and Frogknot

P.S. Dear Mutley's mommie. My mommie was happy to read your note! She said dat she's gwad dat da Mutley's are alive but she won't tell me what dis is all about!! Dis is a big mystery to me, but mommie did give me a funny wook wike I might die!! HELP!

waff!

I'm a good girl!

2 comments:

Murphy said...

Whoopie, this is really good news. After all if we was lost we'd want somebody to help us find our Mommy's. Your Mommy is wonderful to have been able to help that little tincup to find hims way home.

Murphy

Anonymous said...

One time I gots lost for 4 days...it was all dat bad ole Crickets fault. I shoulda knowed not to follow dat gal out dat open gate. I gots lucky and gots found by a nice little boy. You know, us Pugs donts do good in dat hot summer sun. I could died! I sure is glad yo momma saved dat little furry boy and gots him back to his momma. You needs to give her a big ole sloppy slurpy kiss cause she was his hero!!