Saturday, July 15, 2006

I fink dat I'm dying here!!!!

It's 99 degrees and dat is way to hot for dis bully!!!! I don't fink dat I wike dis one bit!!!!! I only spend a few minutes outside den I know dat I hab to come right back in!!! Dis seriously spoils my fun time!! It also means dat I can't sit on da deck. I don't wike dis one bit!! Mommie said dat dis kind ob hot doesn't stay wiff us for to long, but as far as I'm concerned one day is wong enough! I don't eben get to go bye-byes wiff mommie because it's just to hot. Eben wiff air conditioning it's TO HOT!!

Mommie did say dat I can pway in da hose wader, den maybe we can hab some ice cream. Dat would be helpful in improving my mood. For now we're staying inside where it's nice and cool!!

Your pal,

Baywee

PS: Frogknot was a bad boy. (but when isn't Frogknot a bad boy?)

No comments: