Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Now Mommie did somefing wrong!!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong around here?????????? Am I da only good one in my house??? First it was Frogknot who was bad and now it's mommie!!! Dis is just an outrage!! I don't fink dat mommie should get any treats or anyfing!! Dis is it!!Mommie was dribing home from da grocery store and as she was turning off da four lane highway, Parker Road she spied somefin!! She saw a widdle dog heading up da hill towards dis dangerous road!!! Mommie pulled off wight away and den she called for dis widdle doggie. She eben told him dat she had tweets!! Dis weally interested da doggie so he turned away from da dangerous road and slowly came to mommie!! She got weally low so dat da doggie wouldn't be scare ob her. He finall came up to her so she petted him. Den finally she picked him up and put him in da car. She drobe him right ober to da doggie emergency room and dey wooked him ober and checked for a chip, but he didn't hab anyfing!! No collar, tags or eben a chip!! I know dat dose chips hurt, but dis is da very reason why doggies need chips! He got a drink ob water while he was dere, den da nurse told her what to do next.

Mommie brought da widdle fellow home wiff her and she gabe him more water (he was weally hot and thirsty!!) I was finking dat we were going to get a new sibling!! Dis would not be a bad fing, but den mommie did da unfinkable!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE CALLED DA POLICE ON DIS POOR WIDDLE DOGGIE!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What did dis doggie eber do wrong to get da police called on him???? I was shocked!!!! I fought dat I was going to get to keep him!!! I eben named him and eberyfing!! Isn't it true dat if you name somefing dat you get to keep it??????? His name is Tincup!!!! Dis is a wonderful name for a cute widdle doggie!! Dere is a widdle mountain town named Tincup!!! It was a perfect name for dis sweet widdle puppy! Dis was my dog!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mommie told me dat da nurse in da emergency room told her to call da police. She said dat dey would be able to take dis widdle fellow, my fwiend, Tincup, to a rescue wady and she would take care ob da doggie while dey search for his mommie.

I am gwad dat Tincup is safe, but I sure would rather him be safe at my house!! Dis is just wrong!! Mommie said dat I should be happy. I hab Frogknot. Well, I fought dat Tincup could take Toby's pwace. Mommie says dat Toby is not replacable because he wasn't ours to begin wiff.

I'm a widdle crabby, but I sure am gwad dat mommie saved dis widdle fellow from certain death!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Your pal,

Baywee

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm bery gwad dat yur mommie gotz dat widdle doggie to a safe pwace. Hope his famwy is wuking for him, but at weast a gud famwee will be found for him. He's a bee-u-te-ful doggie! Wubz, Cassie

Anonymous said...

Well Bays I sure am sorry Mommie did not let you keep Tincup, he sure was a cutie pie. Maybe if the police dont find him a good home you can go get him.

Murphy said...

Baywee that is one cute little dog. My Mommy says tha police is our friends and your Mommy did a good thing in calling them to help with this little dog. Me sure hopes hims family finds him.

Murph

Anonymous said...

Bailey...this comment is for your mommy so I'll wait while you go get her for me ........................
Hi Vicki you so remind me of me saving little Tincup (I thought of Rin Tin Cup). You're a much better person then me cause I would have kept him (then regretted it during a nasty bout of PMS). Thank goodness there are people like you out there that care about all our four footed little ones.
Pennie
PS: The mutleys are still alive. =)