Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Frogknot is in weally big trouble!!!!

Dis is a fact!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Frogknot was a bad boy!!! Mommie is weally mad at him!! He doesn't even fink dat he did anyfing wrong, dis bad widdle puppy ob mine! Mommie was just heading up da stairs from da family room and she wooked down and found dat bad boy Frogknot chewed up da berber carpet!! Dere were big strands pulled out on the side ob da bottom stair. Mommie had to get sissors and cut da big strands off so it's down to bare backing in a widdle spot. I can't even believe how bad he was!!! I neber eber did anyfing wike dis... well, except for dat time dat I ate mommie's BRAND NEW COUCH. But dat weally wasn't my fault. Dat was mommie's fault because she bought dat couch and it just wooked so good to eat!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Anyway, Frogknot is waying low today wich is a good fing for him!! We don't need anymore trouble around here! Mommie caught a bad cold and she weally needs her west. I fink dat mommie should wock Froggie up in his widdle jail box, but so far dat hasn't happened. She's got her eye on him dough. He is waying on da deck wiff me.

I'm weally glad dat mommie didn't yell at me today!! I was a good girl!

Your pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Murphy said...

Uh oh this is not a good day for that little frogger is it. The only thing me has eaten is one of Mommy's shoes and a shoe of Daddy's accountant but that was her fault cause her tooked off them shoes and them smelled good enough to eat. But never ever has me eaten furniture or carpets. Me sure hopes that litte frog stays out of trouble for tha rest of tha day.

Happy 4th of July

Murph

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh...how could dat cute widdle face eber do anyfing wrong? We fink he's been framed!!!!!!! Peanut said she finks it was dat nasty baccum kweaner.

Your pals,
The Mutley Crew