Sunday, July 23, 2006

I went to a yorkie meet-up today!!

And dis is da fing - I wasn't eben dat scared!! I warmed up really fast and I had wots ob fun wiff all my widdle fwiends! We had wots to do and pway wiff! Dere was eben a swimming pool dat mommie frew me into!! At first I didn't fink dat was very fair, but it felt pretty good so I excused her for dat bad behavior! Dere was eben a cake for us to eat!! It was in da shape ob a bone and it was so YUMMY! It had cream cheese in it! I lub cream cheese!

I am so tired now! It took almost an hour to get dere and den home again. I swept all da way home so dat wasn't too bad. I fought it was a fast ride home! Mommie took some pictures if anyone wants to see dem. Dey are on our flickr site:

Click here: Yorkie_Meet-up_July_2006


IMG_0911


Your pal,

Frogknot

PS - Baywee had a weally nice day wiff out me dis afternoon. She said dat it was nice to take a nap wiff out habing a puppy nagging her. Whateber dat means!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Fwoggie, yu iz de cutest widdle Yorkie I knowz!! Dat widdle gurlfwiend dat dey found for yu wud be a wucky widdle gurl to hab yu as her boifwiend.

Yur Yorkie woundup luked liked fun.

Your korn terror fwiend,
Cassie

Murphy said...

Frogger

Them was some really nice pictures. You looked like you was having fun.

Murphy