Thursday, April 28, 2005

Pwaying da Stare Game!!!

I hab a fwiend who lives two doors down. When I sit on my deck and he sits on his deck we can see each ober. We hab dis game we wike to pway. It's called da stare game. We sit and wook at each ober. Neiber one ob us moves and we try to sit weally still. Den if one of us moves we hab to bark Game ober!! Den we start all ober again. Mom finks dat we are crazy. Sometimes I'll sit and stare for 10 or 20 minutes before one ob us moves. Mom wants to know why I can't be dat good in da house. I don't hab an answer for dat dough.

Today we twied to pway for a while, but here's da problem. IT'S SNOWING!! It's almost May and I knowed dat our calendar (hubba hubba, wook at dose bully dogs on da calendar) sorry, I got distracted for a minute, umm what were we talkin about.. oh yeah.. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SPRING!!! The sky is falling dough and I can tell you what the sky is made ob. It's white, cold and wet, and it looks fluffy when it comes down from the air. Oh, it tastes good too, but don't eat da yellow stuff - Save dat for the kee-kats to do!!

Wooking forward to da weekend,

Baywee

No comments: