Saturday, April 16, 2005

Playing in the Snow!

Mommie decided that she'd go outside to shovel some of the snow off of the driveway. She said dat if she did widdle bits frew out da day den she wouldn't have to do one big bunch when it was all ober. Me an Awi helped her out. Awi helped by poopin in da snow right where mommie was tryin to shovel. She's such a good girl!! *laff* I tried to go deeper into da front yard to find da bunny, but I couldn't find him. Mommie said dat he's prolly all burrowed in under the pine trees and bushes. When we came back inside I wealized dat I hadn't shaken all dis cold snow off. So I made sure I did dat in the libingwoom while mom was taking off her shoes in da entry way. We're going to light a fire soon. Right now we are watching the TB. They are officially calling it a blizzard now. Our airport, DIA, is all closed down. Actually nuffin is open. Eben churches closed today.We'll post later about our storm!!

If you're looking for meI'm busy making bullymen,

Baywee

No comments: