Sunday, April 03, 2005

Barf, Bugers and Bunnies

It was kind of a wuff week at the Baywee house dis week! Here's the first fing. I barfed. Yep. Dat's wight. I barfed. I did dat yesterday while mommie was at work. She came home and said "BAYWEE!! What is up wif you???" See, here's how it worked. I didn't decide to barf outside or on da ceramic tile. Nope. I barfed on mom's berber carpet in da wiving woom. I was only about five bully steps away from the tile, but here's what I fink. If you have to do somefing wike barfing and your mommie's not eben home to help you, den make sure you do it in a pwace where she'll see it first fing. Mommie got out da widdle green monster fing and cleaned it up. I was going to waff, but my tummy still hurt a widdle bit so I wayed on the wubseat and watched her. .. Okay, so I did snicker a widdle bit, but dat's weally just a bully fing.

Today I'm feeling much better. We went to walmart, but as usual I didn't get to go in. I sat in mommie's seat and pretended to dribe the car and I barked at people so that they'd notice me dribing. Den we went to mcdonalds and me and awi got a double cheeseburger. The wide home was hard. I wanted to hold da bag, but mom wouldn't let me. I eben promised dat I'd weave a bite of our samwich for awi, but she said no anyway.

And now for da bunny tail, oh, I mean TALE!!! We got out of the car and mom was carrying me an awi's burger and opening the back of our car to get her ober stuff from walmart. Den I saw the widdle bunny who lives in our front yard. I wan ober to say hi and dat bunny wan away from me!! He wan right into da street eben dough he knows dat I alweady got into truble for crossing da street. Well, I did what any bully would hab done. I wan after him. Bunnies wun weally fast! Bullys can too, but only for a couple ob minutes! I was tired! Mom was mad dat she had to yell at me to come home. I blame dis whole fing on mommie!! If she had wet me carry in the burger den I neber would have chased da bunny. Burgers are much more important. After all, day do come with CHEESE. Bunnies don't.

We're supposed to get big snows dis weekend. I don't know dough. If da weathermen said it den it's usually not true. Dat's what happens when one lives in Colorado.

PS, I did share da burger wif Awi. I always get da big half dough. Awi's not weally allowed to eat dose kinds of fings anymore. We sometimes cheat and wet her dough.

From your barfin, burger eatin, bunny chasin bully fwend,

Baywee

No comments: