Sunday, April 10, 2005

Dis is no Dairy Queen Blizzard!!!!

We woke up dis morning and mommie was wookin' out da windows all excited and stuff! Den she opened da back door and we saw it!! It was a back yard full of ICE CREAM!!!! *Laff* okay, mebbee not ice cream, but it was all white and da wind was blowing so hard! It's SNOW!! We can barely eben see our neighbors!! Da weathermen were right (How'd day do dat???) I wan outside as fast as my wegs could take me. Awi went weally slow wif baby steps. It doesn't wook wike it's eber going to stop! When I got back inside da house I wan weally fast to da wibingwoom and wooked out da window and saw da bunny dat lives in our front yard. I wanted to inbite him into our warm house, but mommie said dat wild bunnies don't wike people and eben if we inbited him den he wouldn't come. Mom said dat he has enough fur to keep him warm. I don't get dat. I hab enough fur to cober my bully body too, but I was cold out dare!!!

Busy making bully angels today,

Baywee

No comments: