Friday, April 15, 2005

It's FWIDAY!

YAY! Fwiday means dat da alarm cwock won't go off tomorrow! I wub Saturdays best of all!

I had a wuff morning. Mommie's alarm went off and she got in da shower. Den when she came out she walked ober to da bed and saw me still sweeping wif my head on her pillow and all cobered up under da bwankets. Know what she did???? She pulled dose bwankets wite off ob me!!! I wifted my head up off ob da pillow and wooked at her sorta bleary eyed and she said "Baywee, if mommie has to get up den so do you!! You're not sweepin all warm an cuddlly all day in my bed!" Well what is up wif dat???? I thot it was OUR bed!! I wike just keeping it warm for mommie.. all day... until she gets home. I consider it just one ob da special services I do for her!!!!! She twicked me by saying "come get a tweet" and dat got me out ob bed fast! Dat's weally not a fair ting do to. She knows I always want a tweet!

Dis afternoon I got a email from my pal, Farley. He's only one year old and he can already type! What a good boy! I don't fink dat I could type when I was one!

Den we also made a new pal today! Anoder bulldog, Nattie wanted to be fwends so now I'm on her wist and she's on mine. We weft her a bone cause we fought dat she was bery pretty!

My two wegger sister is coming into town tonight so dat means dat Haywee is coming in to town too! Mommie will be happy to see Haywee. Dat's her only grandkid. She will only be here for da weekend, so dis is goin to mean dat I won't get to go by-bys dis weekend. Dey will need to hab woom for da carseat an all da stuff dat a toddler needs. Mommie said dat she's taking Haywee to Toys R us. I fink dat it's just wike a petsmart, but for kids. Haywee's getting toys dis weekend!! I hope dat day see what a good girl I am being so dat I can get a toy too! Awi is always good so she neber has to worry about dat sort of fing. I hab to worry about it all da time. I'm not bery good at being good.

Off to help cween da floors wiff mommie,

Baywee

No comments: