Monday, April 11, 2005

Dis is WAR!!!!!!

Mom is off doin da dishes and so I was busy reading some of my my buddie's diary to Awi. Dis fwend ob ours, Milo, (I fink dat he is royality cause he lives in a kingdom and I fink dat he eben has servants and a castle and eberyfing!!!) wrote dat his mommie is tryin to hide pills in his food! I fink dat dis is an injustice!! We need a lawyor!!! We hab to start a union!! Dogs should not be twicked into eating yucky pills! Someone needs to send Milo's mommie to her room!! If we stand for dis, den we'll fall for just about anyfing!!

PS. Milo, if you just upload your pill to Arizona she'll eat it. She eats anyfing! My mommie calls her "tootsie roll" and I fink dat it's because she's a chubby puggie!!

Fwippin frew da yellow pages wooking up lawyors,

Baywee

Oh and ober dogs want to read Milo's post den go here:http://www.dogster.com/diary_page.php?pet_id=122254&entry_id=37838

No comments: