Monday, June 26, 2006

We had such a great weekend!!!

Jay was so happy to see me!!! I fink dat I was probably the biggest weason why he came home (well, besides dat wedding dat I didn't get to go to!) Jay lubed widdle Frogknot too!! Lori wanted to take Froggie home wiff her, but mommie said nope! I was a widdle bit gwad for dat! I kinda am getting used to pwaying, eating and sweeping wiff dat widdle tadpole!!

Mommie got to do wots ob stuff wiff Jay dat we didn't get to do. I couldn't go because, first off, dere was no room in da car for me, and second, because I don't do dat good in all dat heat! Froggie didn't get to go because I wasn't allowed. Dat seemed fair to me!!

Mommie and all da visitors (at one time we had 6 kids including Jay staying at our house) did a wot ob fings! Wiff da visitors dey went to Red Rocks and Lookout Mountain. Den wiff just Jay and Lori dey went to St Mary's Glacier. Mommie said dat it was weally cool! Dey went all da way to da top where da wake is, den crossed ober and pwayed on da glacier snow. Mommie took wots ob pictures!! You can see dem here if you want:

Pictures


Mommie has to run to work and I gotta hit da wubseat!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bailey,
Please tell your mama her pictures are absolutely gorgeous. It was great viewing the mountains where you live. Makes me wanna come out and visit.

Pennie