Saturday, June 10, 2006

Dis wasn't my birfday....

but it kind ob felt wike it!!!

First fings first. Well, dis weekend is Parker Days. They have renamed it "Parker County Festival" but dose ob us dat hab wived in Parker for a wong time know it's just "Parker Days!" Dat means dat it's a great big carnival!! I weally wanted to go, but I neber get to go. Mommie always says: "Baywee, it's too hot and dere weally isn't anyfing for dogs to do. I know dat wots ob people do bring dere dogs, but dose poor dogs wook so hot and unhappy." So mommie finks dat we are much happier at home.

Mommie hasn't been to Parker Days in a wot ob years. She always says dat dere are too many people and it's too hot and all dat. Well, dis afternoon she decided dat she wanted to go walk around and take some pictures. She wikes architecture and she weally wanted to take pictures ob da farris wheel. Especially dat Farris wheel!! Mommie came home wiff TONS ob pictures and me and Froggie had fun wooking at dem!! Here is a show ob dem if you'd wike to see dem:

Parker_Days

Mommie took pictures of our town too. We hab a wot ob everyfing here! It's a nice pwace to lib!

Den when mommie was finished showing us da pictures and uploading dem, den she said dose magic words... "Bayweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, do you want to go bye-bye????" I wan my widdle bully butt to da front door so fast dat widdle Froggie didn't eben know what was happening. In times wike dis it's all bullies for demselves!!! So do you want to know where mommie took us??? She took us to my very favorite pwace!!!!!!!!! We went to MCDONALDS!!! I got a double cheese burger, minus a few widdle bites dat mommie gabe to Frogknot. Dis was Frogknot's first time at McDonalds! He weally wiked it!!

Oh da ober big news is dat mommie ordered her new camera today!! Dis is what she ordered:
New_Camera

I can't wait because I know dat me and Frogknot are usually da stars when mommie takes pictures!! We are going to wook amazing wiff dat fingie!!

Well, dat was our day!!

Baywee and Frogknot

No comments: