Friday, June 23, 2006

Guess what????????????

Jay is home and he brought Lori and two ober friends!! Dey got home yesterday way early in da morning (I fink dat dey woke us up at around 1:00am.) I was so excited to see Jay!!! Frogknot got to meet him for da first time too!! Jay is home because one ob his buddies is getting married. Tonight is da big night for dat! Mommie is going to take wots ob pictures ob dis big event!!
Den tomorrow dey are going to a pwace called "St_Mary's_Glacier"




Me and Froggie hab to stay home dough. Mommie said dat Froggie is too widdle to go, and it's too much for a bulldog. She said dat she doesn't want me to hab a heart attack exerting all dat energy. She said dat I am good at couching it so dat is where she wants me to be. I can just guard da lubseat!


Lori was doing her nails yesterday so mommie took a picture ob her


I'll post some pictures wader ob my bestest two wegger broder, Jay!!! (yes, i know dat he is also my only two wegger broder, but he's still my best!!!)

Lub,

Baywee and Frogknot

No comments: