Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm in big trouble!!!!!!!!

Dis is it!!! Santa isn't going to come next Christmas!! I know dis for sure!!! I weally, weally messed up dis time!!!

Dis is what happened. Mommie was in da backyard wiff one ob my most favorite toys ob all. She had da hose out and she was squirting da grass and stuff wike dat. Well, I lub da hose! I always chase da water and it makes mommie waff and waff!!! So mommie started to move da house so dat I could chase it around. We were habing a wot ob fun for a few minutes den it happened!! Mommie moved da hose and I jumped for it. Instead ob biting da water dough, I bit down on mommie's HAND!!!!!!! I wasn't eben finking about how hard I was biting or anyfing! I was just pwaying!! Anyway, mommie ended up wiff three puncture wounds on da top ob her hand and one puncture wound on her palm between her thumb and index finger. It bled for a bit, but mommie manged to get it all cleaned up den dumbed a wot ob proxide on da wounds and wapped dem up after putting a wot ob triple antibiotic cream. I'm weally wucky dat mommie doesn't hab to go to da doctor because mommie doesn't hab insurance until Saturday, July 1st. (new job - so hab to wait for new insurance to start!!)

I fought for sure dat mommie was going to yell at me, but weally, dis was her fault!!! When we pway dis game she usually stands on da deck so dat I hab pwenty ob room to chase da water and bite it. Mommie doesn't belong down wiff me when we pway dis game!!

I weally hope dat Santa was wooking da ober way tonight!!!

Now I gotta go sit by mommie cause I wub her wots!!

(Can anyone fink ob a way dat I can bwame dis on Froggie??? Now dat I don't hab dat bad keekat ob mine I don't hab a good pwace to put any bwame!!!)

Lub,

Baywee <----Dis is da girl wiff strong teeff!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee I know you did not bite your Momma's hand on purpose and I know you are sorry. I dont think that you can blame it on the Frog though, his little mouth just aint as big as yours. Just stay close to Momma and give her lots and lots of kisses, that will make her feel all better.

Cassie said...

Baywee, I knowz yu didn'tz bite mommy's hand on purpose and yur awful sowwy dat dis happened. Yur mommy will tell Santa Claws it waz just an aksident. Gib mommy lotz of wub and kisses and hep her feel bedder.

Murphy said...

Baywee it must be an epidemic of this sort of thing happening today.
Me and Mommy was playing fetch and hers went to take the ball from me and me accidently bited her thumb hard. Not as hard as you but hard. Me knows you didn't mean to bite your Mommy and more than me meant to bite me Mommy. We is lucky thems loves us. Besides we has a little less than 6 months before Santa comes so if you is really good maybe hims will let this one go.

Murphy

Anonymous said...

Who could be mad at a face like yours! I am sure Momma forgives you already. Turned it into one of those "learning moments". OH, and I don't think you can blame the frog on that one. Your teefers are much bigger;) I do agree with previous posters, puppy kisses have wonderfull healing powers!