Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ouch!!!!!!


IMG_0002
Originally uploaded by scribbledpaper
I am at da emergency woom right now!! Wook at what I did!! I popped a couple of stitches and yuck!! I had blood coming out. Mommie did da only fing dat she could do!! First she called my auntie Lisa to say "what do we do???" Den Lisa had mommie put gauze on my weg and tape it all up. Den mommie put a towel down on da seat in da car and we drove straight to da emergency room!!!

Dey will hab to do a few fings. First, dey are going to hab to put me under for just a widdle bit. Den dey are going to clean my boo-boo up again, den dey are going to stitch it up again and den dey are going to put STAPLES in my skin!!!!!!!!!! I'm a widdle scared about dat!!!

Mommie said dat it's going to be a wong night. I will be dere until about midnight or 1:00 am. I fink dat we are going to sweep in tomorrow!!!!

I can't wait to go home!!

Your friend,
Baywee

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Oh Baywee, we is so sorry to hear about this latest set back and hope you gets better soon.

Your friends

Murphy & Bugs