Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dis has been a rough week!!!

mommy took me in for surgery on Monday and I didn't get to come home until yesterday. Today was my first full day at home. I fink dat I should admit, I'be been doing a wot ob crying!! Wast night was rough!! Me and mommie didn't sweep much. Frogknot didn't hab dat problem dough!! Today was rough too! I still did some crying, but mommie did her best to make fings better for me. Wike for instance, I didn't want to eat anyfing. I had not eaten since Sunday night. Mommie tried to tempt me wiff wots ob fings, but each time dat she did she was rewarded wiff dis sad puppy dog wook
Poor Sad Bailey
Mommie tried just about eberyfing to get me to eat somefing! She was eben finking dat she was going to hab to take me back to da doctor because I wouldn't eat or drink. Den she had dis big wight bulb moment!!! She went to da freezer and pulled out a ribeye!! She put it on da george forman and I started perking up a widdle bit. When she was done cooking it she cut it up into widdle bite sized pieces and she hand fed me! It was yummy and I sure could get used to dat kind ob treatment!!! I ate ebery single bite... well, except for dose few bites dat frogknot got!! After dat mommie took me outside to potty den when we came in I got a big drink ob water! Mommie sure felt better after dat!!
And dis is what my boo-boo wooks wike up close!
Bailey's knee surgery
mommie calls it my nekid turkey weg!! I fink dat she says dat cause my weg is all shaved off!

Wike most kids I also got a yummy treat dis afternoon. Mommy said dat it's a sick kid fing. Sick kids get ice cream!! YUM! dat made me pretty happy!
Ice cream always makes kids feel better!

I can't walk very good, and I've fallen down a couple ob times, but Mommie is usually following me around and catching me. Dat's pretty good service if you ask me!!

I wonder if I'll get a ribeye for breakfast tomorrow too!

Your bestest buddy,

Baywee

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Baywee,

We is glad to hear you is recovering!! We also thinks we might start not eating so we can get ribeyes. This sounds like a really good idea.

Your pals

Murphy and Bugs