Monday, January 14, 2008

Mommie has a grim look on her face...

So dat can be a very good thing! We went to da doctor and dey did wots ob fings wiff my weg. Dey prodded, stuck me wiff needles den took pictures ob da inside ob my wed. And what was da result ob all ob dis invasive treatment?? Well, dey said dat I blew out my ACL. I fink dat it's a knee fing. It must be because my knee hurts!! So, wight now I am on some medicines to reduce da swelling and dat will help some. Den on Monday morning I am scheduled for surgery to repair (we hope) dis bad knee ob mine. I don't know eberyfing dat "surgery" means, but mommy said dat it would include some ice cream so I guess dat it will be okay wiff me!

So, after all da drugs dis is what I wook wike tonight:
IMG_8034
I am a widdle bit worn out tonight!!

And dis is da Frog boy!

IMG_8035

We will hab to see how I am feeling tomorrow!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Bayee,

Me and Bugs sure hopes you gets better!!!! We both had to go to tha vet this week but it wasn't for nothin nearly as serious as you!!!

We is thinkin of you

Murphy and Bugs