Thursday, January 24, 2008

Do you wanna pway???

Mommie is busy cooking me another ribeye and I fink dat it smells weally good!!
While she was cooking I grabbed a toy and tried to decide if I wanted to pway or not!! Mommie came ober and gabe it a quick tug so I growled and hung on, but we did it weally careful so dat I would not hab to stand up or put any pressure on my weg!!

IMG_8064

I got tired pretty quick, but dat's okay. Mommie said dat it will take a while before I am back to my ole monster self!

IMG_8066

While I took a widdle break Frogknot stood by me. He's a wookout! he's making sure dat no one touches my toys while I sleep!

IMG_8076

I fink dat he might want my toy for himself!! I saw him twying to eyeball it while I was westing!

IMG_8077

Mommie's calling me!! It's time to eat my ribeye!

Your bestest buddy,

Baywee

No comments: