Monday, October 23, 2006

What is this???


IMG_0960
Originally uploaded by scribbledpaper.
A pog in a frog???

Dis is widdle Chugwater settling in for a nice widdle nap in dis frog planter!!

All our snow is gone and it wooks like it's going to be nice for da next couple ob days. I lub nice days!!

Our neighbor from behind us moved out and mommie is glad. I'm not glad dough! Dey had a dog and we wiked to run da fence and bark at each ober. My fun is mommie's crabbiness. Isn't dat funny how fings wike dat work? Wouldn't you fink dat mommie would be happy dat I hab a friend and a voice to bark wiff? Mommie's are very weird sometimes!!

Your very quiet pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bailey,
Please let your mommy know she has come up with my new mantra in my life "What makes mutleys happy makes mommy crabby".
The mutleys have been having a wild couple of days and driving me crazy. Maybe I should send them to your house for vacation.

Murphy said...

Baywee

Mommy says hers understands being glad da neighbors and thems dog is gone. Hers feels the same way about the neighbors that lives behind us and thems yappy little dog. Hers just glad me isn't a barking boxer.

Murphy